Wednesday 26 February 2014

Game Diary: 25/02/2014-26/02/2014

I legitimately forgot to do this yesterday, not that you missed anything because I played the exact same things I played on Monday.

Pokemon Silver (Gameboy)
So I hit all of my goals, I beat the last few gyms, I caught that Snorlax, I did some side quests, I caught Ho-Oh and now I'm grinding my team up while using Exp.Share on my weaker Pokemon to fill the Pokedex up because truth be told I was part of the original Pokemon generation and I've decided before I die I will complete at least one full pokedex, if I can fill just Gen 1 (which is possible to do) then I'll be happy, if I can get the full 251 on the original Gameboy games then even better, if I can fill the 3rd gen Pokedex then I'll probably never want to play Pokemon again because there are some pokemon that can only be caught in Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD and I really do not like those games, I can't stand them, I beat Colosseum but I could never make myself go thought it again.
Anyway my team is looking pretty good now:
Typhlosion Lv61 - Learned Flamethrower which is good because Typhlosion's physical attack isn't very high.
Nidoking Lv59 - This is the boss Pokemon of my team, he can take out most of the elite 4 thanks to his moveset of Ice, Fire & Thunder Punch + Surf, awesome Pokemon.
Pidgeot Lv50 - Training this on Mt.Silver is a pain in the arse because the wild Pokemon aren't weak to his attacks.
Gyarados Lv48 - His move set is pretty limited, if I could teach it earthquake I would but I already used the TM.
Heracross Lv48 - He won't be very good until he learns Mega Horn.
Don't really have a 5th Pokemon right now, you need flash to get through Mt.Silver anyway so I might not bother.

Animal Corssing (Gamecube)
It's now officially Spring in Animal Crossing, which is good because I've been saying for ages that I want Spring to come so I can catch new things, I haven't seen a single insect yet but they probably only appear in the day. Fish wise I found something called a Stringfish, apparently it's really rare so I put it straight in the museum because I don't need any more bells, I already have over 700,000 in the bank.

Guilty Gear XX Accent Core (Wii)
It's Wednesday so I went down to the Video Game Student Union just because I had nothing better to do, I didn't play this for 3 hours non-stop like I did last week. Don't know what it is about that CRT at the Student Union building, it's bloody massive and it's ideal for this king of game but you can't make out the background music very well, I could just blame all the people going nuts over Divekick but I think it is the TV speakers that are the problem, why am I writing a critique of a Phillips CRT?

FIFA Football 2003 (Gamecube)
Don't know why but I keep coming back to this all the time, I can't be bothered with newer stuff I just play this all the time, I don't know why but I love it. Not much to say really, I decided to pop this on and continue with my Club Championship season as Arsenal, I'm not an Arsenal fan or anything I just kind of respect them. I think one of the things I like about FIFA 2003 is because it is an old football game is that it represents a different era of Football, this was before Rooney and C.Ronaldo and Man City being a top team. Anyway I like the idea of Club Championship, it's the Euro Super League, it's that thing people used to talk about years ago where they'd be sitting down bullshitting about football and discussing what would happen if Europes top clubs went and made their own league.
Anyway how am I doing on Club Championship? I'm doing alright, beat Roma 4-2 and then drew 3-3 with Juventus, eithers it's me being not very good or the game having rubber band AI but whenever I batter a team I find it impossible to win the following game, I was battering Juventus 3-1 before they came back and got the 3-3, yeah my defending is a bit dodgy but it always happens, I'll be tring to control the match only for them to nick the ball and dash through the midfield and defense like it's fucking nothing (before I forget, for those who are curious I'm playing on professional difficulty).
It's not all bad, I'm only 5 points off the top of the table.

P.N.03 (Gamecube)
I can't be arsed with the trial missions, the game is already hard enough I'm not playing the trail missions over and over for the sake of a costume with no ass coverage. Mission 4 is a bit hectic, it's only 6 screens but in those 6 screens you get bombarded by bullet sponge flying enemies, tank's and ATV's, it's almost a purely skill based stage at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment